Blue Ox Success Series: Four Pillars of Customer Service 5/21/2018
- All Employees
- Business Owners and Managers
- Sales and Customer Service Department Managers & Employees
About This Session:
Register all of your employees to attend our Blue Ox Academy Success Series: The 4 Pillars of Customer Service with Ted Schick. Filled with stories and examples, this presentation is a fun practical look at customer service as we examine the 4 pillars of exceptional customer service - the Experience, Relationships, Reputation and Problem Solving / Solutions. In addition, we list and describe the 10 Basic Customer Service behaviors - from our attitude to how we are with each other (the internal customer). Thought provoking and entertaining, we can put this customer service knowledge to work for us today!
Customer Service Stats:
- 78% of consumers have bailed on a transaction because of a poor service experience
- It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for one unresolved negative experience
- News of bad customer service reaches more than twice as many ears vs praise for a good service experience
- Loyal customers are worth up to 10 times as much as their first purchase
- 60-70% more likely to sell to an existing customer
- It's 6-7 times more expensive to acquire a new customer than it is to keep a current one
About The Speaker:
About the Success Series:
The Blue Ox Business Academy's Success Series is a series of 90-minute professional development workshops held once per month from January through May. The goal is to give participants tangible, take away ideas that they can immediately apply to their work in order to gain new business, improve customer retention, save money, and/or market to new audiences. Geared for entrepreneurs, seasoned industry professionals, and budding leaders alike, the Success Series will give participants new ideas and strategies to immediately help grow their business and improve their professional lives.
Topics vary but will generally pertain to leadership, sales, marketing, customer service, technology, and human resources. Most sessions will include both expert trainers and local business panels.