Hop on over to Easter in the garden!
Bigger and better than ever with live animals, Easter egg hunts going all day, kid's activities, live music and more!
And, it's always warm and dry in our greenhouse!
Our Easter Open House is sure to be a Hoppin good time!
- This Saturday, April 20th. 10am-2pm!
- Hunt for Easter eggs in our warm, dry greenhouse from 10am-2pm!
- Interact with live animals, including a pot belly pig, goats and chicks!
- Shelly's two baby goats need names! Think of a cute name and enter it into our naming contest.
- Hands-on projects for the kids!
- Enjoy live music by Jim Wentworth!
- Sample tasty snacks from "Cooking with Confidence" award winning author Eunice Wiebolt!
- Relax in outdoor patio furniture by Tru180!
Rain or shine, it's always warm and dry in our greenhouse!
Admission is free. Pre-registration is not required. As we celebrate this season of new beginnings, we will be collecting donations for the food shelf. Please consider sharing in exchange for attending our event.