Gnome for the Holidays in Downtown Brainerd 2017
Gnome for the Holidays is an event that invites participants of all ages to seek and find the festively fuzzy gnome hidden within the streets of downtown Brainerd while creating memories that will last a lifetime.
· December 3-8 - Hunt for the gnome. Clues are posted on Downtown Brainerd's facebook page, and in the Brainerd Dispatch. When found, the gnome can be turned in to Fancy Pants Chocolates (704 Laurel Street) for a prize!
· December 9, 1:30-4 pm - Wave at Santa as he arrives to town on a fire truck. Personally greet him at one of the downtown store fronts (more info coming soon!) and have your photo taken with him. These free photo ops are available until 4 pm.
· December 9, 1:30-4 pm - Ride through the historic streets of Brainerd's shopping district on a Trolley! Pick up/Drop off location is in the parking lot of Front & 7th street. Watch for signs.
· December 9, 5 pm - Traditional Christmas caroling will take place in the city parking lot around the lighted tree. Join us!
· December 9 - Warm yourselves from the inside as The Salvation Army hands out free hot chocolate. Located on the corner of Front Street & 7th.
Be sure to check in on the Downtown Brainerd's facebook page to learn about extra activities going on throughout the day.