Agate Lake Resort
- Resort / Lodge
Agate Lake Resort is on Agate Lake a crystal clear sandy lake with great fishing and is perfect for recreation too. Our modern, very clean cabins are well equipped. Some have screened in porches, some have fire places and some have TV/DVD/satellite. All cabins come with charcoal grills, picnic table, deck with adorondeck chairs fishing boats are available free of charge. We rent motors and a pontoon.
Come walk on our walking trail pick wild flowers & watch the butterflies.
We have a fishing contest for all ages, minnow races and a medallion hunt.
Our resort is close to many levels of golf, a variety of restaurants, shopping, hiking, and fun attractions. Come and make your family memories and traditions at Agate Lake it's a GEM of a lake
- enjoy the quiet up north experience listening to the loons and enjoying the beautiful lake
- sandy beach kayaks, canoe, hydro bike, water trampoline, water slide, playground
- children's activities minnow races, fishing contest for all ages, medallion hunt
- many golf courses with in 10 minutes
- Accepts less than 7 night stay
- Internet Access
- Meeting Room(s)
- Open Year Round
- Recreation Equipment Rental
- Swimming Beach
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At5Cabin: 2 bedrooms$965-$1910/wkly ($110/night fall)Notes: slps 4 lakefront fireplace and/or porch with some5Cabin: 3 bedrooms$1110-$2040/week ($150/night fall)Notes: sleeps 6 lakefront fireplaces 1 has a porch1Cabin: 4 bedrooms$2385-2790/week ($200/night fall)Notes: sleeps 10 lakefront fireplace spacious
Head N on hwy 371 to the 2nd Co Rd 77 intersection (there is a Holiday gas station on the left corner) turn left and go 5.9 miles to Agate Lk Rd turn right go 1/2 mi our sign is at our entrance