- Resort / Lodge
One of Minnesota's premier family resorts. Popular loft cabins are tastefully decorated. Total relaxation all year round. Each cabin is equipped with a full kitchen, tv/dvd, cable, Wireless internet fireplaces, and redwood decks with gas grills. Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool and spa, sauna, planned children's activities, hiking trails, 1,000 feet of sugar sand beach, recreational room, playground, boat landing, boat and motor rental. Weekly rental in summer, daily rental in fall, winter, and spring. Five miles of x-country ski trails (on premis) with ski rental. Located on 111 miles of snowmobile trail. Lighted ice rink for broomball and ice skating.
- Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool/spa, sauna
- 1,000 feet of sugar sand beach
- Five miles of nature trails/x-country ski trails
- Housekeeping cabins with full kitchens, tv/dvd,cable, wireless internet
- x-country skiing and snowmobiling
- Accepts less than 7 night stay
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Internet Access
- Meeting Room(s)
- Open Year Round
- Outdoor Pool
- Recreation Equipment Rental
- Structured Kids Activities
- Swimming Beach
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At10Cabin: 3 bedrooms$1600 Summer Week for up to 5 people.Notes: Sleeps 8, 2 bathrooms.1Cabin: 4 bedrooms$2240 Summer Week for up to 7 people.Notes: Sleeps 10, 3 bathrooms.8Cabin: 5 bedrooms$2560 Summer Week for up to 8 peopleNotes: 1 Cottage unit sleeps 12 w/4 bathrooms. 6 Loft Cabin units sleep 12 w/3 bathrooms.
4 miles west of Crosslake on CR. 16 Located on Lower Whitefish and Rush Lake.