Madden's on Gull Lake
- Restaurants, Bar/Lounge & Catering
- Meeting & Conference Space
- Golf Courses
- Spa, Beauty & Barber
Minnesota's Classic Resort, chosen by Conde Nast readers as 53rd Best Resort in the world, is located on over a mile of shoreline on a thousand acres in the heart of the Brainerd Lakes Area.
Madden's offers the finest in accommodations, unsurpassed dining, just about every recreational amenity imaginable, and 63 holes of golf, including The Classic, Minnesota's only 5-Star, Top 100 rated course.
Madden's offers something for the entire family-The Spa at Madden's, golf instructions with PGA professionals, two driving ranges, Adventure Cove Day Camp, Tennis & Croquet Club with lawnbowling, shuffleboard, basketball, sand volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, 3 sandy beaches, complete marina facilities, water ski school, 4 swimming pools, pickleball, kids wading pool, outdoor hot tub overlooking Gull Lake, miles of hiking and biking trails, fine and casual dining, lounges and nightly entertainment, art gallery, ice cream shop, coffee bar and shopping.
Madden's offers a variety of family vacation and golf packages. You can enjoy an ''all-inclusive'' package which includes breakfasts and dinners, golf on Pine Beach East and West, use of all recreational facilities, or an ala carte approach where each amenity is priced individually.
A variety of accommodations are available, including newly rebuilt Voyageur and Wilson Bay Sunset Villas, Madden Inn, Sunrise Villas, Golf Villas, Mission Point Bayviews, 1- and 2-bedroom cottages and multi-bedroom houses with kitchens. Just two hours from the Twin Cities, Madden's is easily accessible by air or car. Limited pet rooms available.
- Family owned and operated, celebrating 89 years of hosting vacationers
- All accommodations at Madden's overlook either the golf course or Gull Lake.
- Located on over a mile of scenic Gull Lake shoreline
- The Spa at Madden's - on the shores of Gull Lake
- Perfect family reunion, retreat, destination wedding site
- Accepts less than 7 night stay
- Fitness Room
- Golf Near Premise
- Handicap Accessibility
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access
- Meals Included in Package
- Meeting Room(s)
- Multi-Person Spa On Premise
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Recreation Equipment Rental
- Structured Kids Activities
- Swimming Beach
South end of Gull Lake, 7 miles from Hwy 371 on County Road 77