- Resort / Lodge
- Hotel / Motel
- Restaurants - Bar & Lounge
- Restaurants - Outside Dining or On The Water
Quarterdeck Resort is a boutique four-seasons family resort located in Nisswa, Minnesota on 850 feet of sandy beach on the west shore of Gull Lake. Quarterdeck offers cozy lodge suites with full kitchens along with spacious 5-bed/4.5-bath lakeside cottages, newly renovated in 2017. Resort amenities include Jake’s Beach Grill lakefront restaurant, boat docks, marine fueling stations, boat ramp, pontoon rentals, high-speed fiber internet, gift shop, and QD’s Ice Cream and Coffee Café.
- Spectacular Lakeside Lodge Suites - Newly Renovated (2012), TV/VCR/Cable, Great View of Lake, Whirlpool, Fireplace, Deck
- New Lakeside Restaurant opening June 2016-indoor dining/outdoor patio, both with lake views, and an indoor/outdoor bar.
- Resort Amenities include: Relaxation, Golfing, Fishing, Snow Sports, Hiking, Boating, etc.
- Family/Business, Wedding, Reception, Event and Meeting Facilities
- Romantic Get Aways - Family Fun - Girl's and Guy's Weekends - Hot Deals
SpecialsFall MEA Special
- Accepts less than 7 night stay
- Handicap Accessibility
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Internet Access
- Open Year Round
- Recreation Equipment Rental
- Swimming Beach
accommodationsUnitsType of AccommodationRates Starting At12Suite: 1 roomNotes: 3 Suties with 1 King Bed, 5 Suties with 2 Queen Beds, 4 suties with 2 Queen Beds & Double Futon1Villa: 4 bedroomsNotes: 3 1/2 bathrooms
See Map Link on this page or on our web site.... West side of Gull Lake, in Birch Bay, County Road 77 from Brainerd or Nisswa