Open City Thrift is a fiercely local resale store in the heart of Downtown Brainerd. We buy, sell, and trade pre-loved clothing and accessories. With a passion for personal style, we keep our store stocked with fresh gear on the daily.
We are excited to be back open and have you shop with us! As part of our COVID 19 preparedness plan, we wish customers to know the following: (as of July 1st)
*At this time we have to temporarily suspend our buying program. Please watch our posts for updates on when that will be started again. If you have items you would like to pass on and donate, please send us a message.
* Keep watch on our Google, Instagram, and Facebook page for posts about upcoming live sales with curbside pickup for those who to prefer to shop from home at this time
* Our dressing rooms are OPEN ;-) Please place unwanted items on the back circle rack for a day of quarantine.
* For the safety of our guests and our store, we ask that you wear your mask when shopping in our store, thank you!
* Only 10 people allowed in the store at one time
* Guests who are unable to wear masks for verifiable health concerns may shop the first hour, 10:00-11:00.
We appreciate your business and your respect for our policies. See you in Destination Downtown Brainerd!
located near the corner of Lauren and 7th Street in the heart of Downtown Brainerd